How to come here
S.P. 113 Monopoli – Alberobello Km 17,200
40°48’07.0″ NORD – 17°15’02.0″ EST
:: By air:
– from Roma to Bari by VOLAREWEB and ALITALIA airs
– from Milan to Bari by VOLAREWEB, ALITALIA and AIRONE airs
– from Milan to Brindisi VOLAREWEB and ALITALIA airs
– from London to Bari by RYAN AIR
– from Paris to Bari by VOLAREWEB air
:: By train:
– from Milan to Bari by EUROSTAR, INTERCITY, ESPRESSO and INTERCITY NIGHT trains
– from Milan to Taranto by EUROSTAR, INTERCITY and INTERCITY NIGHT trains
– from Roma Termini to Bari by EUROSTAR, INTERCITY and INTERCITY NIGHT trains
– from Roma Termini to Taranto by EUROSTAR and ESPRESSO trains
From Bari, Taranto and Brindisi you can reach Alberobello by a local train of SUD-EST railways or a taxi.
:: By bus:
– from Roma Triburtina to Alberobello by bus Marozzi
– from Milan to Locorotondo (Alberobello is far from Locorotondo 8 km) by bus Marino
:: By car:
– Follow the highway from Milan to Bari; Leave the hightway and follow SS 16 direction Brindisi; at Monopoli follow the exit Alberobello and on SS 113 (at the km 17,2)
the campsite is situated.
– From Taranto are 45 km direction Martina Franca, Locorotondo, Alberobello.
– From Rome the Best path is the hyghway Roma-Naples-Bari motorway.